[email protected]|@neeravkumar|+65 86952625|Singapore
* OS Administration: CentOS/Redhat(including RPM building) | Debian/Ubuntu (building packages)
* Tools: Docker | Ansible | Haproxy | Elasticsearch | Logstash | Kibana | Ksplice | Apache | Nginx | Jenkins | Selenium | Fabric
* Programming: Python | Bash | C | C++
* Security: SSH Hardening | Nmap | Nikto | Nessus | Metasploit | Iptables/UFW
* Databases: Postgres(maintenance, tuning, replication,) | MySQL(maintenance, tuning, replication)
Organizer of the Singapore Docker Meetup
Devops Engineer, VIKI | Singapore
October 2013 - Present
Migrated all the microservices to using Docker in Production and built a CI pipeline using Drone and to deploy to staging.
System Administrator, Webfaction | Mumbai, India
May 2012 - October 2013
I was working as a System Administrator for the Asian shift. My primary responsibilities were to manage the servers, ensure any problems were resolved in a timely manner and making tools to automate the problem identification and handling.
Support Engineer, Webfaction | Mumbai, India
September 2010 - May 2012
I was working as a Support Engineer for the Asian shift. My primary responsibilities were helping the customers understand and deploy the apps on our platform and solving the problems they face.
Systems Developer, MakeMyTrip | Gurgaon, India
July 2010 - September 2010
I completed a project for automated data-driven testing of the various sites using Selenium and Jenkins.
June 2006 – June 2010 Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering) | Allahabad, IndiaShare